Are you the online editor (m/f) who has a great deal of writing talent and a good eye for images? Is writing content something you do with pleasure and precision? Do you also love winter sports and want to contribute to the further development of our winter sports platform? Do you write English at a native level? Then you are the (online) content creator we are looking for!
In this position you work for Snowplaza.co.uk. You provide the online content for the websites and social channels like Instagram and Facebook and together with the team you are responsible for the daily operations of the platforms. Your work ranges from writing blogs and pages to updating and creating destination information. You follow the developments in the (online) mountain world closely. When creating content, you take the target groups into account. You will work in an international editorial team from our office in a historic warehouse in Wormer (North Holland) or from home – if that is your preference.
Spalder Media Group B.V. is a publisher of various online titles related to winter sports and holidays in the mountains, with Snowplaza, Indebergen and Skiinformatie as flagships. We are also a media agency specialised in winter sports and mountain holidays. Our customers are well-known ski resorts, holiday regions and media agencies, particularly from the Alpine countries. Our organisation is informal and consists of a close-knit team of winter sports and mountain fanatics from the Netherlands and Germany. One part of our team works from the office, another part from the mountains.
- Writing/translating online articles for the websites
- Keeping online (destination) information up to date and expanding it
- Creation of sponsored content
- Creation of social media posts
- Interacting with our followers and visitors on the websites and social media
- English at a native level
- Error-free writing
- Broad experience of writing online texts and selecting images
- Knowledge of CMS systems and SEO
- Experience in the field of social media
- Broad knowledge of winter sports
- Part-time job (16-24 hours a week)
- Salary: € 2000-2750 per month based on 40 hours
- Freelance possible
- Office in historic warehouse in Wormer, at walking distance from the station
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home possible
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- A cosy team of winter sports and mountain fanatics
- Team outings in the Netherlands and in the mountains
Is this your job? Please apply by sending an email to [email protected] Of course including your CV and an original motivation.
Do you see spelling mistakes in this vacancy? That’s possible, because we are looking for you.